To file a copyright infringement claim, please email email@example.com after following the steps below in an email:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you are submitting a
claim upon. You can include the original URL, the ISBN and title, or proof of
the work (screenshots, titles, names)
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing upon the rights of the IP
3. Include examples whenever possible of both works, whether this be a print out
attached in PDF, or a screenshot
4. Provide all necessary contact information for the IP OWNER [or both, you and
the IP OWNER, if you are an agent of the IP OWNER]
5. Include a formal declaration and electronic or physical signature.
I hereby state that [IP OWNER] is the owner of the exclusive rights referenced
above and that I am authorized to act on its behalf. On behalf of [IP OWNER], I
hereby state that I have a good faith belief that use of the content in the
manner complained of is not authorized by [IP OWNER], its agents, or the law.
I, [NAME], hereby digitally sign this e-mail message under penalty of perjury
under the laws of the United States of America with the additional statement
under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate.